Website Status

Everything under the sun that is non-film related.
Forum rules
The rules for this forum are simple everything is up for discussion as long users refrain from personal attacks and flame wars. Also remember that sometimes minors will be posting or viewing material that may be inappropriate for minors. So try to refrain from using foul language and when posting images that contain nudity please post warnings for those who may be viewing the forums content at work. Remember to kept things civil and everything with run smoothly. Thank you in advance for following the rules and enjoy your stay.

Rules are subject to change any time.
MurderedruM

Re: Website Status

Postby MurderedruM » January 5th, 2017, 2:16 am

Archived page has been debugged and should be a complete duplicate of the original. Please reply to this thread with links about pages with any missing images. Some old pages had these image issues in the past and if possible, we will attempt to fix those issues.
MurderedruM

Re: Website Status

Postby MurderedruM » January 7th, 2017, 2:20 am

After some work, I didn't realize the scope of converting this site and my time is up for the moment. Mike has been waiting to post new content to launch on his site and frankly, the new site software isn't complete. Also, not all of the reviews are prepared for the translation to the new site. I will be returning the site back to it's original configuration. Changes to 10kbullets.com will be happening in the near future.

I apologize for any disruptions this may have caused.

Return to “Off-Topic”